Washington and Lee Generals
What We're Reading
- »Emory and Henry finds demands tough to meet
- Don Montgomery posted a 45-45 record. At many Division III colleges, that mark would be no cause for alarm. Emory and Henry is not like most colleges, however. Football is like a religion there.
- »Wasps' high hopes slink away
- Emory and Henry returned 23 seniors and 17 starters from 2012 and started out 3-0 but is having another dismal ODAC season.
- »Patience pays off for E&H's Smith
- The former Radford High School standout did not play a single snap in his first two years with the Wasps. Instead of sulking, Smith kept studying and grinding.